Tuesday, October 17, 2017

ZAFUL WISHLIST #84392

Zaful sweater knee-high boots
zaful fall clothing

Hi guys, I hope the fall season is going amazing for you! I really like this weather currently and I love the fact that we can finally wear boots and booties ;D If you're still in a search for a perfect boot, check out my previous post where you can find a lot of great options. This time I only have 4 items for you, they're all ( you've guessed it ), from zaful. Sweaters and boots are all you'll need this season. I like these twisted sweaters, they're kinda different which makes them more interesting. And the knee-high, loove them, especially the lace up ones. Also, you can never go wrong with these colors;  brown, black, maroon, grey, basically all the neutrals. But, if you're living in the opposite hemisphere, you can check out white sleeveless blouses that you can find on the zaful website as well. I hope you like these pieces and let me know which one is your favorite. 

mihaela

2 comments:

i ♥ you