Wednesday, November 15, 2017

EASY WAY TO CHANGE UP YOUR HAIR


cool wigs      curly wigs for everyday


lavander hair     lavander wig
 Hi you all, I hope you're having a wonderful week! Today I have something different to show you - wigs from UniWigs. If you thought this post is about this beautiful makeup these ladies are wearing, it's not, it's about their hair. But, their make-up is suuper stunning, right? I will do a make-up post next week, I've been really into it lately. I have phases when my wishlist is full of clothes and then when I'm all about skincare and make-up products. Ok, back to these wigs, aren't they amazing? I really like this lavander color ones, but I'm not sure I could pull it off, I'm just not brave enough, but they are soooo pretty and they look totally natural. You definitely need to check out UniWigs trendy wigs. They have everything, from synthetic wigs, hair extensions to different hair pieces. If you like any of these above, just click on the photo of the wig you're interested in and it will take you to their website! I hope you'll find something you like. Do you ever wear wigs, would you try them? How often do you change your hairstyle? I don't really change my hairstyle, but I should, it's fun to change up your look from time to time because your hair can make everything completely different! Have an amazing rest of the week! 

mihaela

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I see that you have a fantastic blog!
    I really like your design and that's how you write :)
    I like to be in touch with so great
    and inspirational blogs. That's why I wanted to ask
    follow for follow?
    I greet the warmth from Poland!
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Also I like your blog and style! :)

    I'm following you. Hope you could follow me back, I'm a newbie blogger: chiccappuccino.blogspot.rs

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you