Monday, May 1, 2017

SPRING WISHLIST

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Hi you all, 

I had so much fun making these combinations. There are so many amazing items on FashionMia store and it was quite hard to choose just a few of them to show you, so I made three different collages. The first one is the most elegant: midi skirt, that has such an interesting shape - my mum actually gave me a very similar one ( the one she wore in '90s ) just few days ago. I added this gorgeous black lace top, stunning little bag and these awesome blush earrings and voilà! The tropical one piece looks great with the whole collage and I can just imagine a beautiful woman wearing that swimsuit and those lovely earrings with a huge sun hat, lying nex to the pool or on the beach, drinking a huge martini, or mojito. Though, I could use both of them now haha. The look number two is a little bit more casual, but still eye-catching. The bag is so special, as all of these shown above are. They have so many amazing bags! Black off the shoulder top and denim skirt with a twist, paired with dainty little choker and that statement bag - and voilà again! ;D The swimsuit, again, is just a cool little piece that really fits into the whole theme. That women clothing online store is truly genius, I love all of their pieces so much! And the last collage is definitely the most casual one, with that beautiful floral maxi dress, I added those daring red earrings and a little bag ( which you can find in navy color too ) with flowers. Or, if you're not a dress kind of girl - you can go for some denim shorts and black baywatch one piece. Ahh, I seriously want all of these in my closet, right now! Also if you need something extra, they have amazing sexy plus size clothing selection. You can find all the links for these items below the photos ( just click on the numbers ). That's all from me now, I seriously need to start writing more and I know that I always say that, but seriously!! That's all from me now, have an amazing day/night 

mihaela

8 comments:

  1. Odlicne stvari! Najvise mi se svida ovaj dvodjelni crni kupaci i sorc :)

    MMara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just perfect :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a lovely wishlist :))

    New post - Alien Cat

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Blog╚ovin and
    Google✚

    P.S
    would you like to follow each others blog ?
    let me know on my blog <3

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovo je predobro jako mi se sviđaju svi outfiti! Imaš super blog,zapratila sam te:)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a shopaholic, and I love shopping for shoes in particular. Recently I was on a hunt for some cute flip flops, for this incredible beach party that I had to go to, when I found out incredible discounts available on Online Coupon Island. With Jd Williams Voucher codes I was able to bag one extra pair besides the 4 others I had already purchased. This website is amazing! I can totally voucher for its authencity and also of its discount codes.

    Jd Williams Voucher Codes

    www.onlinecouponisland.com/jd-williams-voucher-codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the first set, I would like #1 & #2. From the second set, I would like #3 and from the last set I would like #1.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great and very pretty items! I have to look at the shops :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete

i ♥ you